What type of ceremony am I paying for?
I do! I do!
Less than 5 minutes, no frills, pre-written, no rehearsal. Designed for informal setting, the couple plus one or two guests. Perfect for and elopement.
Rates start at $375
Special discount for active military
Short and Sweet
Pre-written with a few personal touches - choice of ring and wedding vows and one reading. Designed for small gatherings only, the couple and under 25 guests.
Edits to the ceremony are possible but limited.
Additional charge for rehearsal.
*Rates start at $425
Personal and Unique
This ceremony will reflect YOU and your love in the vows you choose or write, the readings you choose, memorials, rituals and many more personal elements. This package includes unlimited consultations, edits to the ceremony and a rehearsal.
You will also receive your own keepsake copy of your wedding ceremony.
*Rates start at $1000
Getting your D.C marriage License
You can apply at Marriage Bureau in Washington D.C. Please keep in mind that it now only takes one day to procure your license, great for elopements!
Renew your Vows
Anniversary and Vow Renewal Ceremony up to one hour.
*Rates available upon request.
*What do you get for your Unique Wedding?
From the point of view of a ceremony guest, it may very well look like the
officiant is only providing a 15 - 30 minutes of service to the family, but the
reality is much more complex. Please consider the work and expense involved
* In-person consultations
* Emails and phone calls
* Editing ceremony, reading and musical choices (and vows for
* Coordinating schedules of the participants, especially if rehearsals
* Research for particular ceremony options (which can be timeconsuming)
* Ceremony preparation, proof-reading, private read-throughs,
*updating, revisions, approval, last minute changes
* Travel time and waiting time before rehearsals
* The rehearsal itself.
* Travel time and waiting time before the ceremony
* Calming nervous participants before the ceremony, if needed
* The ceremony performed in a maner that fits you, I dress to accomodate the look of the wedding.
* Filing documents after the ceremony